Pressurized solar collector
1.Better sells in NA, Europe,etc.
3.Easy to install and free combination
Heat pipe pressurized solar thermal collector
The heat pipe solar collector are connected with existing water
heating device. The selective coating on the inner cover of vacuum
tube absorbs solar energy and transfer heat to heat pipe by
aluminium fins, the medium in heat pipe changes into air and rise
to condenser. Then heat pass through heat exchanger and meanwhile,
vapour becomes liquid and go back to bottom of heat pipe.
Continuous water heating in pipeline is based on the circulation of
this heat transfer process.
1. Manifold casting material: red copper, heat pipe material: red
2. Mainfold outer shell: Quality aluminium alloy
3. Frame material: Quality aluminium alloy
4. Heat pipe tube in a collector: 10-30 pcs
5. Insulation: Integral polyurethane foam
6. Seal material: Stabilized high temperature silicon rubber
7. Usual installation angle: 45, 0, 90,can be customized,suitable
for balcony, flat roof, sloping roof, wall,
8. Working pressure:0.6 Mpa
9. Working temperature: -40~350 degree centigrade